Private Tour: Amalfi Coast Tour from Sorrento
Explore the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast with this private full-day tour. Visit the famous towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello to walk the pretty streets, browse in boutiques or whatever you like. Relax in comfort as your english professional driver .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- baby seats (on request)
- English speaking driver
- highway tolls
- car, fuel and parking
What's excluded :
- lunch, gratuities
- Private professional guide(on request)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our tour of this beautiful area will be completely tailor made for you and it will take you among the amazing coastal towns.
If you are based in Sorrento or Naples your chauffeur will pick you up at your accomodation and will drive you to explore the Amalfi Coast area using all his experience and professionally to provide you a very safe journey with some interesting information and nice anecdotes.
The Amalfi coast tour takes about 8 hours from 09:00am to 05:00pm.
At the beginning of the Amalfi coast tour you will have the opportunity to make several stops along the winding road in the most beautiful corners.
The first stop will be in Positano (about 1h).
You can stroll and discover the picturesque village that has earned its worldwide reputation not only because of the beauty of its surroundings, but also thanks to the shops that produce made-to-measure clothing in the distinctive "Positano style".
On the way you will pass the fishermen village of Praiano, with its church dedicated to San Gennaro renowned for its hand painted maiolica tiles.
Continuing along the road, you'll see the ancient sixteenth-century defensive towers located on the rocky promontory. Then you'll reach Conca dei Marini where you can't miss the opportunity to see the Furore's "Fjord" and the "Emerald grotto" known for its underwater ceramic nativity.
Through a winding road you will finally reach Amalfi, proud of its ancient heritage as one of the four Maritime Republics of Italy.
You'll have one hour stop to visit its alleyways and the main symbol of the city: the Cathedral of St. Andrew
After that, we will drive ahead to Ravello, one of the most popular medieval village of Amalfi Coast. Situated in a panoramic position, this town is a real jewel of art and culture with an atmosphere of rare tranquillity, all surrounded by architectural wonders.
You'll have the opportunity to visit the Cathedral of San Pantaleone and the Norman-Arab Villa Rufolo.
After the Tour of Amalfi Coast, the driver will take you back to your Accomodation.
Departure Point :1: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
2: Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Location: Sorrento, Italy Naples, ItalyAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.