Private Tour - A Peaceful and Mindful Tour to Find Your Center in Tokyo
A quiet garden, cathedral and old townhouse in the center of the city.
The aim of this tour is for our guests to find inner peace. The first location of this tour is the magnificent garden of a first class hotel. Despite it being in the center of the city, the garden is enormous and rich in greenery. A stroll around the hotel grounds should help you feel calm.
The next location is an impressive stone cathedral. The architecture of this building is quite amazing and the inside is sacred and peaceful. The third and final location of this tour is an old townhouse that has been renovated to be used as a coffee shop. You can experience a Japanese tea ceremony and zazen meditation here. By the end of the tour, you should feel a lot calmer and more satisfied.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Kokura
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden, 2-10-8 Sekiguchi within Hotel Chizanso Tokyo Garden, Bunkyo 112-8667 Tokyo Prefecture
The first location of this tour is the spectacular garden of a hotel in Ikebukuro. Enjoy a short escape from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo and instead, surround yourself in a forest with spring water and a three-storied pagoda. Listen to the trickle of the river and songs of the birds while you enjoy time slowly passing by.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sekiguchi Catholic Church, St. Mary's Cathedral Tokyo, 3-chōme-16-15 Sekiguchi, Bunkyo City, Tokyo 112-0014, Japan
This cathedral is located not far from the Japanese garden. Designed by a world-famous architect, the exterior of this cathedral is magnificent, and the atmosphere on the inside is truly sacred. Many Christians and visitors feel that they are given power and peace by this wonderful cathedral. We hope your visit to this location allows you time to reflect and feel peaceful.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kokura, 3 Chome-21 Shimoochiai, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 161-0033, Japan
Kokura: The final destination of this tour is a renovated traditional townhouse which is now used as a coffee shop. You can find this place by walking down a back street in Ikebukuro. At this coffee shop, you can experience a Japanese tea ceremony and zazen meditation to find your center in the busy metropolis of Tokyo!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mejiro Station, 3 Chome-3 Mejiro, Toshima City, Tokyo 171-0031, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1700)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.