Private Tour - A Cultural and Spiritual Experience at Jindaiji Temple
Care for a little adventure in the center of the metropolis?
Jindaiji Temple is located in Musashino City, an area rich in nature. Although it is not too far from central Tokyo, this area is still little known.
On this tour you will visit a temple, known as a "power spot", where you can ward off bad luck and pray to the god of matchmaking. You will then enjoy some time in a vast botanical garden which has roughly 100,000 plants of 4,500 types.
This tour offers more than just a wander around the neighbourhood. You will also experience Japanese culture through riding the local bus and practicing ceramic painting, all made possible through the assistance of your otomo tour guide! Try the delicious Jindaiji Soba noodles to top your day off.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Musashino Jindaijigama
- Entry/Admission - JInndai-ji Temple East Gate
- Entry/Admission - 深山茶屋
- Entry/Admission - Jindai Botanical Garden Plant Diversity Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musashino Jindaijigama, 5-13-6 Jindaiji Motomachi, Chofu 182-0017 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: JInndai-ji Temple East Gate, 5-15-1 Jindaiji Motomachi, Chofu 182-0017 Tokyo Prefecture
Jindaiji Temple Sando
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jindai-ji Temple, 5-15-1 Jindaiji Motomachi, Chofu 182-0017 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chofu Jindaiji Watermill Museum, 5-10-6 Shindaiji Motomachi, Chofu 182-0017 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 深山茶屋, Japan, 〒182-0017 Tokyo, Chofu, Jindaiji Motomachi, 5-chōme−８−１５
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jindai Botanical Garden Plant Diversity Center, 1-4-6 Jindaiji Kitamachi, Chofu 182-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Chōfu Station, 4 Chome Fuda, Chofu, Tokyo 182-0024, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The Chofu Jindaiji Watermill Museum is closed on Mondays. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- Most travelers can participate
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.