Private Tour 2 Days Machupicchu from Cusco
Our Private service will give you the freedom to make any modification within the route and thus not feel that you have to meet an established schedule, always respecting the Train and Income schedules that indicate it, our experience of more than 15 years in the market they guarantee that your visiting experience will be unforgettable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machupicchu
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
When leaving the City of Cusco, we go to the town of Pisac to appreciate the artisan market, its typical town square, as well as visit the artisans in their respective workshops and learn about the silver handicraft factory, continuing to visit the Pisac archaeological complex nestled in the mountain that had the function of control and observation of the sacred valley of the Incas
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After lunch, we go to the town of Ollantaytambo, a town that still maintains the Inca streets, we will visit the Ollantaytambo archaeological park that was a military fortress in Inca times, after that we take the train to the town of Machupicchu.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Upon reaching the Town of Machupicchu, we go to the selected Hotel, in this place the guide will give the directions for the visit of the Next day, after dinner to rest.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Buffet lunch, prepared with local products such as quinoa, kiwicha, fresh vegetables, etc. served in Urubamba.
Accommodation included: Viandina Machupicchu, Hotel with Basic services to spend the night, Private bathroom, TV, Internet, American Breakfast
Day 2: Machupicchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machupicchu District, Peru
Very early they will have breakfast at the Hotel, together with the guide they will take the bus that will take them to Machupicchu, an enigmatic place where the Incas once lived, who built this magnificent city divided into Agricultural, Religious and Rural zones. We will visit it for a period of 2 and a half hours approximately, visiting its different buildings and temples, who will tell us the legends that are told about this much admired Culture.
At the end of the Tour we will return to the Town of Machupicchu to have lunch and return to Cusco
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To coordinate the place and time of pick-up, we will communicate a maximum of 01 day before to the Hotel or telephone number indicated.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.