Private Tour: 2 Days Delhi Temples & Agra Taj Mahal Tour at Sunrise
Private Delhi Temple Tour Combo with Taj Mahal tour at sunrise is a personalised individual tour & can be started at any time of the year or month. The Car and Tour Guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on Private Departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
• Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide take memorable photos that will last a lifetime
• Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
• Visit Delhi’s famous temples and admire the stunning architecture.
• Explore Swaminarayan Akshardham temple, the world’s largest comprehensive Hindu temple. where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone
• Visit the Lotus Temple, the Bahai house of worship.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel/Accommodation in 3/4/5 Star (On option chosen)
- Packaged drinking bottled water & Wifi in the car
- Professional City Tour Guide in Delhi & Agra
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by a good air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Lunch/Dinner/Monuments/Camera fees/Gratuities
- Anything that is not mentioned In the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
Day 1: Delhi Temple Tour - Agra
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 09:00 AM or your given time pick-up from your preferred location in Delhi / Gurugram / Noida. Our driver will come to receive you and sightseeing tour of Temples of Delhi begins. Your tour guide would meet you in the hotel lobby or on the way and will assist and explain you the history and spirituality of these temples. Throughout the day you’ll be immersed in traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture. After your tour, you will be driven to Agra in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Reach Agra, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Agra.
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
First, visit Swaminarayan Akshardham epitomizes 10,000 years of Indian culture in all its breathtaking grandeur, beauty, wisdom and bliss. It brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. Akshardham temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. This temple complex, Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple, the complex was inaugurated on 6 November 2005. The beautiful mandir built without steel consists of 234 ornately carved pillars, 9 ornate domes, 20 quadrangle shikars, a spectacular Gajendra Pith (plinth of stone elephants) and 20,000 murtis and statues of India’s great sadhus, devotees, acharyas and divine personalities. The mandir is a fusion of pink stone and pure white marble, where pink stone symbolizes bhakti in eternal bloom and white marble that of absolute purity and eternal peace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Next visit Lotus Temple which is a Bahá'í House of Worship dedicated to the oneness of humanity and religion. It symbolizes the unity of mankind of all faiths. People from all religious backgrounds are welcome here. The temple is admired by its universal design in the form of the lotus flower and has been fascinated by the Teachings of the Bahá’í Faith, especially its tenets of the Oneness of God, the Oneness of Religions, and the Oneness of Mankind.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Next visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib which is a Sikh Temple located in the heart of the Capital City. It is one of the most important & Sacred Sikh Shrine visited by thousands of followers and tourists from all over the World. The temple can be recognisable by its golden dome & tall flagpole, The grounds include the Gurudwara, a kitchen, a large (holy) pond, a school, and an art gallery. As with all Sikh Gurudwara, the concept of Langer (Community Kitchen) is practised, and all people regardless of race or religion may eat in the Gurdwara kitchen (langar hall). The food is prepared by gursikhs who work there and also by volunteers who like to help out. At the Gurdwara, visitors are requested to cover their head and not to wear shoes. Anyone can volunteer in the Gurudwara.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After your tour, you will be driven to Agra, Agra Once capital of the great Mughals. Thus, there are a lot of architectural marvels to enjoy here that are related to the Persian style. The iconic tourism destination is the world wonder, Taj Mahal. Reach Agra. Overnight in a nice hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
AT 545 AM, meet with Guide and proceed to Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Fifth Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Built using white marble. This symbol of eternal love attracts people's mind from all over the world to see it every year & feel love at first sight. No trip to Agra would be complete without visiting this world’s most iconic monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After Taj mahal Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, visit the imposing Agra Fort, an architectural masterpiece now a Unesco World Heritage Site, Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is Also known as Lal Qila(Red Fort) or Qila-i-Akbari, is a symbol of Agra so that it is often referred to as a walled city. Made of red sandstone was once the erstwhile residence of the Mughals. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echoes the story of the Mughal Empire. Within the premises of Agra Fort lie the most exquisite structures like the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-i I Khas, Diwan-i I Aam, Moti Masjid and Jahangiri Mahal. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles View of Yamuna River and Taj Mahal from the fort's pavilions is mind-stirring.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Finally, visit Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb which is one of the most impressive architectural wonders of the city of Agra. This monument is considered to be the inspiration behind the Taj Mahal. For this fact it is known as the “Baby Taj Mahal”. Many tourists that visit Agra for the Taj Mahal also look for the Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb. Despite the similarities, the tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah is considered a more delicate artwork than Taj Mahal, with marble lattice screens and fine carvings. This was the first of many tombs to be erected on the banks of River Yamuna. If you are visiting Agra, you ought to pay a visit to this unique construction, which stands as an initial to every marble monument that glorifies Agra.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After the tour, you will be Transfer to Delhi. Our driver will drop off you at Delhi International Airport/hotel or your desired location. Choose your flights accordingly. Your tour ends here with Sweet and Wonderful memories!!!
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- • If you are booking this tour on Thursday, then we will drive you to Agra in the morning for sightseeing, and Delhi sightseeing will be covered the next day. Because Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
- If you are booking this tour on Monday, then we will drive you to Agra in the morning for sightseeing, and Delhi Temples will be covered the next day. Because the Akshardham Temple and Lotus Temple are closed on Mondays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.