Private Tour: 2-Day Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Tour from Jaipur
2-Day Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Tour from Jaipur. Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 01-Nights accommodation in deluxe hotels on single or twin/double sharing basis as per the booking
- Morning and Afternoon Jeep Safari on Day 2
- Complimentary Morning Breakfast in all the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast
- Monument fees, tips and other personal expenses
- Day 01: Jaipur - Ranthambore
Pick up from Jaipur Airport or your hotel in Jaipur then drive to Ranthambore. On arrival at check into the hotel and later proceed to visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure.
Overnight Stay in Ranthambore.
Day 02: Ranthambore Sightseeing + Jaipur Departure
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Overnight Stay in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore : Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital.
Later in the evening you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport or other desired location in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Jaipur Airport or your hotel in Jaipur
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 years or below)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.