Private Tour 1 to 8 people: Pena National Palace- Sintra-Cabo da Roca-Cascais
Palácio da Pena, is located in the village of Sintra. It represents one of the main expressions of XIX century architectural Romanticism in the world, being the first palace in this style in Europe.
On July 7, 2007 he was elected as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sintra National Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Free visit to Pena National Palace, one of the most beautiful palaces in Europe
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
free time to discover the typical streets of the city
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Photo stop at the cliffs of Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe, imagined as the end of the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
Hell's Mouth stop consisting of a huge cliff hole dug by the perpetual ocean attack
visit and photo stop
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
Cascais is a seaside resort in Portugal west of Lisbon. It is known for its sandy beaches and bustling marina. The historic center is home to the medieval Nossa Senhora da Luz Fortress and the Citadel Palace, a former royal retreat. Nearby is the whitewashed church of Our Lady of the Assumption, with glazed tiles, not forgetting the marina. Cascais is a haven of tranquility and beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be looking for you in any hotel in the city of Lisbon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Adherence to the "Safe and Clean" program 2020 of the Portuguese tourist Office.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.