Private Tour : Udawalawe National Park Safari
Take a tour of Udawalawe National Park, one of Sri Lanka's largest animal sanctuaries. You’ll have plenty of time to hear commentary about the wildlife you’ll see and ask questions. Keep an eye out for elephants, water buffalo, jackals, leopards, and other animals from the comfort of a rugged 4x4 vehicle. Morning, afternoon, or full-day options are available to suit your schedule.
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Only Full day Tour Includes Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch
- For other tours Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch can be arrange for an additional charge
- Picnic Breakfast - 8 USD per person. Picnic Lunch 10 USD person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park, Udawalawe National Park
Home for more than 600 Elephants. One of best national park in Asia to see gathering of Elephants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.