Private Tour : Tower of David and Jerusalem Old City Quarters
A comprehensive guided tour,including panoramic views of Jerusalem from the Citadel’s towers, an exploration of the history of the city from the Canaanite period until the establishment of the State of Israel and after visiting the Tower of David Museum the tour continues to explore the major historic sites of the four quarters of the Old City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Landing and facility fees
- The tour will begin at the entrance to the Tower of David Museum and ticket office. You will immediately orientate to both the Old and New City of Jerusalem with a panoramic view from the Citadel tower and a short visit to the Museum historic exhibits and the Citadel moat will give you an interesting introduction to the complex history of the City.
As this is a fully customized tour you can spend more or less time at the Tower of David and then walk to explore other Old City sites of interest from : the Jewish , Christian , Armenian and Muslim Quarters ; the Old City ramparts ; the Western Wall; the Church of the Holy Sepulcher ; the Cardo ,the Temple Mount or Southern Excavations area ; Mount Zion and more.
We will conclude your tour back at the Tower of David ,near Jaffa Gate with your guide providing suggestions for further Jerusalem explorations on your own.
Departure Point :Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.