Private Tour & Swimming Vravrona from Athens
This tour gives you the opportunity to travel through one of the most beautiful areas of Attica, with green fields, vineyards, olive trees, gentle mountainsides, and the coast of the Euboean Gulf. In the summer one can take a swim in the sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [6€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 200 €]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Brauron
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Artemis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vravrona, Vravrona, East Attica Region, Attica
In this site of great beauty ancient coexists with Christianic as next to the temple lies the church of Saint George. The site was built in a wetland by the sea and every winter it flooded, that's why they had built brigdes, still in situ.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Brauron, Vravrona 104 36 Greece
The museum is located at the archaeological site of Vravrona at a small distance from the impressive sanctuary of Artemis in a green area of rare natural beauty. The small two-storied building hosts findings from the area of Vravrona and Mesogeia, which date from the Prehistoric to the Roman period. Most impressive are the sculptures of the “She-Bears”, small girls and boys dedicated to the goddess Artemis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Artemis, Vravrona 19003 Greece
Vravrona was dedicated to goddess Artemis, protector of hunters, animals and people’s safe birth. Being enraged from the killing of two small female bears, Artemis caused epidemic in Athens. Then she asked an oracle to tell Athenians that all girls living in Attica aged from 5 up to 10 years should devote their lives to her. Athenians obeyed her command and brought all girls to her temple, where they spend big period of their childhood serving her and participating in celebrations organized in there. The girls staying in the temple were called arkti (bears). The celebrations in honor of the goddess were called Vravronia and included music events, sports games and recitation of poems.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Artemida, Artemida, East Attica Region, Attica
Also known as Loutsa, the bustling village of Artemida is home to one of the most popular family beaches in the area. With its fine sand and safe, shallow water, this organised beach is perfect for kids. A wide range of services, accommodation and dining options are also offered by the town of Artemida.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.