Private Tour : Selangor Day Trip with Batu Caves, Blue Mosque & Cultural Dance
Selangor is a state on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, encircling the capital Kuala Lumpur. In the state capital, Shah Alam, the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque has 4 soaring minarets and a huge blue dome. To the northeast are the limestone Batu Caves, which house ornately decorated Hindu shrines. A large golden statue of the Hindu god Lord Murugan stands at the entrance. Among the highlight of the visit are Chocolate Museum, Blue Mosque, Batu Caves & Matic Culture Dance Show
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Culture Dance Show at Malaysia Tourism Center
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocolate Museum, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya Malaysia
The tour begin at 9.30am with the meet up at the hotel and we move to the first destination of this tour, Chocolate Museum. If you like chocolate, then this is the perfect place for you to do chocolate shopping.
Chocolate Museum-Museum with displays about the history of chocolate, demonstrations, tastings & a retail store.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Persiaran Masjid Seksyen 5, Shah Alam 40000 Malaysia
Next heading towards Blue Mosque in Selangor, you will be able to witness its most distinguishing feature is its large blue and silver dome. The mosque has four minarets, one erected at each of the corners.
Blue Mosque-The Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque is the state mosque of Selangor, Malaysia. It is located in Shah Alam. It is the country’s largest mosque and also the second largest mosque in Southeast Asia after Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
We will break for lunch before moving towards Batu Caves. Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu (Stone River), which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malaysia Tourism Centre, 109 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia
Then we move to last destination of this tour which Matic (Malaysia Tourism Information Centre) to enjoy the culture dance show of Malaysia various culture.
Matic Cultural Dance Show-Experience the variety of Malaysia Cultural Dance by our in-house troupe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travel (M) Sdn Bhd, Block B3-1-27,No1, Jalan1/152,Taman oug parklane, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate BoutiqueAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operating Hours Chocolate Museum: 10am to 5pm (Daily)
- Operating Hours Blue Mosque: Monday to Sunday 9am to 1pm and 2pm – 5pm, Friday: 8am – 12.15pm and 2.45pm – 5pm
- Matic Culture Dance show: 3pm to 4pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.