Private Tour : Malaysia Countryside, Batu Caves, Fireflies & The River of life
Be amused by the countryside landscapes and handycraft tour by leave the streets of Malaysia’s capital city from Kuala Lumpur. And then enjoy the boat ride along the river banks of Kuala Selangor Firefly Park to catch the colonies of fireflies producing magnificent twinkling lights. Complete your evening with a visit to The River of Life Kuala Lumpur, listed as one of the world’s top 10 Waterfront Districts by The Independent, UK.
- Energetic atmosphere at the holy site of Batu Caves
- Up-close look at the art of traditional batik painting
- Rows of embassy buildings along Ampang Road
- Friendly guide to explain Malaysia's multicultural society
- Astonishing view into the world of pewter at Royal Selangor
- Historical & rustic town of Kuala Selangor
- Glorious & glistening fireflies along mangrove swamps
- Freshly caught dinner at a native seafood restaurant
- Visit one of the world´s top 10 waterfront districts
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and boat ride
- Set Seafood dinner (excluding beverages cost)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Selangor Firefly Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4 Jalan Usahawan 6 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 53300 Malaysia
A trip to the outskirts along the ‘Ambassador Row’. Our first stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter will feature the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, reputed internationally for its high quality and craftsmanship. You will be shown the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this factory tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Next we stop at Batik Factory – see how Batik is designed and printed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Your last stop for the first half of this tour will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
After your day filled with Malaysian history, culture, and traditions, proceed to Kuala Selangor to start the second half of this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
The second half of this tour will start in Kuala Selangor, situated northwest of Kuala Lumpur. You can see Fort Altingsburg, built by the second sultan of Selangor in the 18th century to defend the city against foreign invasion.
A bird sanctuary park is located at the foot of the fort, where you can watch for migratory birds. Also found here are mysterious silvered leaf monkeys, a primate descended from the lineage of Old World monkeys.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park, Batang Berjuntal, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Stop At: Kuala Selangor Firefly Park, Jalan Haji Omar, Kuala Selangor 45000 Malaysia
Continue your trip with a boat ride along the mangrove swamps. Here, catch these bio luminescent fireflies flashing and producing glimmering lights in synchronized rhythm. Follow up with deliciously freshly caught seafood dinner at a local restaurant.
There are 3 main Jetty for fireflies watching in Kuala Selangor namely Kampung Kuantan, Bukit Belimbing & Pasir Penambang. For this tour we choose Pasir Penambang Jetty using a powerboat that can bring a small group up to 30 passengers at one time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The River of Life, Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
Conclude your memorable day with a visit to The River of Life Kuala Lumpur which has been listed in world’s top 10 Waterfront Districts by The Independent, United Kingdom’s online news portal, recently. Equipped with a Dancing Symphony Fountain, Blue Corridor, fog and lighting effects, visitors can expect a stunning visual experience when visiting this stretch of riverfront at the heart of KL. Arrive here around 9pm to catch the show which occur every 15 minutes until 10pm.
At the end of the tour, transfer back to your hotel or meeting point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travel (M) Sdn Bhd, Block B3-1-27,No1, Jalan1/152,Taman oug parklane, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.