Private Tour : Mae-klong Railway & Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
At first glance, markets in Thailand are all the same but one definitely stands out. Witness Thailand’s Unique Meaklong Railway Market. It has a train track running right down the middle with trains close enough to touch. The coolest thing is the awnings and shop fronts adjusts and perfectly encapsulates the train as it rolls through. Then we get on a long-tail boat and go down the canals where Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is. It is a great way to see the winding canals you would not otherwise have access to on foot. The waterway was a way of life to make it possible to travel and sell the goods as in the past this area was undeveloped and the city was a jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minibus and driver
- Long-tail boat ride
- Local fruit and snack for tasting at the market.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
We will take you on a walk along the market which actually sits atop the train tracks and try our tropical fruits and food from around the area until a little warning bell rings over the speaker before the train comes. The awnings are pulled back only as far as necessary, the baskets of fruit and vegetables are shifted just enough as to not be sliced by the metal wheels. Amazingly, nothing is damaged or broken, and as soon as the train passes, vendors continue as normal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Ride on a long-tail boat for 30 minutes to reach the Floating Market. If you are hungry, no worries because there is plenty of fruit, food and snacks over there such as Pad-Thai Noodles, Boat noodles soup, pork BBQ grill, coconut pudding, banana fritters, etc (Lunch is not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your hotel at 7:00 AM.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For children under 4 year-old will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.