PRIVATE TOUR : Jack the Ripper tour : solve the crime
PRIVATE TOUR GROUP
Jack the Ripper is a gruesome and unsolved part of London's history. We have lived in the centre of London for over 20 years (We lived for 5 years right in Whitechapel, the East End of London, where the Jack the Ripper murders took place). We have worked in the square mile (financial district) which borders the East End and know the pubs, and restaurants and buildings that were standing in 1888 when the murders took place. We have our theories of who Jack the Ripper was.... This is one of our favourite pieces of London history as it contains a Royal link......
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour of East End of London
- See where the murders took place
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Travel to and from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitechapel, Whitechapel, London, England
The dark streets of Whitechapel : discover where the bodies were found...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :77 Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7QX, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- To meet our guides please take the Underground to Aldgate East Train station and head outside. We meet at Whitechapel Art Gallery
- The evening before the tour we will send you specific instructions about who, where and when to meet us Aldgate East Underground Station
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.