Private Tour : Hire a Guide, My Guide My Style
Need a local professional assistant creating you your own adventure and taking you around Bangkok? To show you the sights, smells and sounds of the city and learn more in less time. This tour is perfect for those looking to experience the real Bangkok but in a stress-free, safe way. We provide a list of local attractions which can be visited on a day tour and you can choose based on your interests, giving you a unique tour. Experience all means of public transport, including BTS (sky train), MRT (underground), public boat, Tuk-Tuk, motorbike taxi, local Chao Phaya ferry or Klong Saen Saep water-boat throughout the day. Build your own itinerary based on your interests and also is included the Grand Palace and Royal Emerald Buddha Temple, the heart of Bangkok. You can relax and enjoy the services of our guide up to a maximum of eight hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- 8 hours of private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- Local recommendations, tips and suggestions that will help you navigate the city and discover hidden places of Bangkok.
- All public transportation costs, including the BTS Sky Train, MRT Subway, City Buses, Tuk Tuk and the Chao-Phraya Express Boat throughout the day
- Entrance fee for Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha.
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- Lunch and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees of any other places of interest.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
It is at the top of the list for first time visitors to Bangkok. If there is one must-see sight that no visit to Bangkok would be complete without. It is the dazzling, spectacular Palace, undoubtedly the city's most famous landmark. The Grand Palace which has been the official residence of the Kings of Thailand since 1782. Rather than being a single structure, this place is made up of numerous buildings, halls and pavilions set around open lawns, gardens and courtyards, with additions and rebuilding being undertaken by successive reigning kings over the past 200 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your hotel at 9 AM. However, we provide you a private tour with flexible timing that suits on your schedule. Any change please suggesting us what time would you like to start our trip at time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved then comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A strict dress code applies at The Grand Palace. Man must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops). Woman must be similar modestly dressed (no see-through , no tight or torn pants , no miniskirt). You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- If you are planning to visit temples or place of worship, you are required for dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Near public transportation
- For children under 4 year-old and under 120 cm. height will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.