Private Tour : Genting Highlands Fun Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
Get out of the city for a day of entertainment and fun with this excursion to Genting Highlands. The popular theme park and hill resort is home to a 4D cinema, casino, splash pool and plenty of games and rides---including Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. You’ll enjoy six hours of free time to explore all of the highlights of Malaysia’s largest casino and resort.
- Spend the day at Malaysia's casino resort, shopping and entertainment complex
- Ride the scenic Genting Skyway over the rainforest
- Visit the Batu Caves and get panoramic views from the 272 steps up the mountain
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skyway Cable Car Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center 1km radius)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Awana Skyway
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to theme park attractions
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities like spa treatments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Your friendly and professional driver will collect you from your Kuala Lumpur hotel and transport you on an hour-long journey through the scenic hillsides of Malaysia on your way to Genting Highlands, the nation’s largest casino resort.
Stop At: Awana Skyway, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Depart the Skyway and enjoy six hours of free time to explore the resort and casino at your leisure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Genting Highlands, Genting Highlands, Pahang
This Genting Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur take you through the picturesque Titiwangsa Mountains, some 6,118 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. Upon arrival, take a trip on the 2-mile (3 km) Genting Skyway. As you make your way to the resort you’ll bear witness to panoramic views of mountains and jungles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, First World Plaza, Resorts World Genting Level 1, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Travelers can also opt to enjoy the Genting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (own expense), where over 50 rides, a Rainforest Splash Pool and a 4D cinema insure a day filled with entertainment and fun for the entire family. Your driver will offer advice and insight into the resort’s wide array of options, including restaurant recommendations, directions and details on the 80 shops that line the grounds
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
After a day of entertainment, head back to the Genting Skyway and hop aboard your air-conditioned car/van for the trip back to Kuala Lumpur and your center-city hotel.
This tour come with FREE Visit to Batucaves En route to Genting Highland:
The 30-minute scenic drive ends at the Batu Caves. These natural limestone masses are home to Hindu shrines that house various religious deities. Learn from your guide about the deep Hindu roots of this nation as you make your wau up the 272 steps to the golden Lord Murugan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: SnowWorld, Level T2A, First World Plaza, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Snow World, Genting Highlands, Pahang
Pass By: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands Malaysia
Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands, Pahang
Pass By: Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, premium outlet Genting, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Feel free to do shopping at your free time
Pass By: Chin Swee Cave Temple, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Pass By: Gunung Bunga Buah, Goh Tong Jaya, Genting Highlands, Genting Highlands Malaysia
Pass By: Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Pass By: Genting Skyway, Gohtong Joya Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Pass By: Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm, No.1, Lot 3707, Jalan Jati 2 Bandar Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Block B3-1-27 Jalan 1/152 Taman OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur 58200 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate BoutiqueAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Genting cable car-operate depends on maintenance schedule and weather condition.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact our hotline for last minute booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.