Private Tour : Ayutthaya World Heritage Site
A private tour of world UNESCO heritage site, the second capital of Thailand: Ayutthaya, where existed from 1351 to 1767, and was one of the largest and most prosperous empires of its time. The ruins of many impressive temples and places give an impression of the wealth of the ancient kingdom. Visit the beautiful remarkable Summer Palace which is built in European style and Chinese decorated. Then, we take you to the most famous Buddha’s head which is inextricably joined with a Bodhi Tree at Wat Mahathat. Followed by Wat Phra Si Sanphet, which was the royal monastery, and three adjacent Ceylonese pagodas situated on rectangular platforms. After a Thai lunch set menu on a riverside , it is time to sit back and relax on our private long-tail boat, take in the sights and sounds of life around the island. Take a quick snap of the Reclining Buddha at Wat Lokaya Sutharam before heading back to Bangkok.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minibus and driver
- Private long-tail boat
- Thai set menu for lunch (soft drink and alcohol drink are available for purchase)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
What's excluded :
- Soft drink and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bang Pa In Palace, Ban Len Ban Len, Bang Pa-in 13160 Thailand
The original complex was constructed in 1632 but fell into disuse. Most of the present building was constructed between 1872 and 1889 with the area expanded into the magnificent sprawling vast gardens and landscaping with features of the Chinese, Thai and western architectures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
We take you to the most famous Buddha’s head which is inextricably joined with a Bodhi Tree and walk around the complex.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
It was the royal monastery and the grandest most beautiful temple in the capital and it served as a model for Temple of Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam), Phratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Take a quick snap of the outdoor Reclining Buddha.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your hotel at 7:00 AM. However, we provide you a private tour with flexible timing that suits on your schedule. Any change please suggesting us what time would you like to start our trip at time of booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved then comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A strict dress code applies at Summer Palace. Man must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops). Woman must be similar modestly dressed (no see-through, no tight or torn pants, no miniskirt). You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Other temples or place of worship, you are required for dress code too : no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- For children under 4 year-old will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.