Private Tour : A walking tour for harmonies living in Bangkok
Visit the spiritual places for 3 religions and 4 belief systems, free from the big crowds. Experience all means of public transport, including BTS (sky train), MRT (underground), public boat, Tuk-Tuk, motorbike taxi, local Chao Phaya ferry or Klong Saen Saep water-boat throughout the day. Also, we take you to where there are no large roads, only charming labyrinth alleyways and walkways along the riverbank. Leisurely explorate a Thai temple where a Chedi rises to the Bangkok sky amongst other impressive features, visit the Old Portuguese Community, a century Old Chinese worship shrine with an exquisite hand-painted mural and intricate carvings, and the Kudi Khao Community, a very unique sight where two architectural styles blend seamlessly together with fusion of Thai art and Islam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking guide
- All public transportation costs throughout the day
- Some of snack for tasting along the way.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Wat Prayurawongsawat Worawihan
- Entry/Admission - Baan Kudichin Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch and alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saphan Phut (Memorial Bridge), Wat Kanlaya, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
It connects the new and old parts of Bangkok together. We will walk across the Chao Phraya river and have an off the beaten track experience.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wat Prayurawongsawat Worawihan, Prachathipok Road Wat Kallaya, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Leisurely explore a Thai temple where a Chedi rises to the Bangkok sky amongst other impressive features and where the inverted bell shaped Chedi sits in an 80 meters base, surrounded by a porch and 18 satellite Chedi as well as other architectural features.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santa Cruz Church, 112 Thesaban 1 Rd. Wat Kalaya, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
We take a short walk to the Old Portuguese-Thai community in this area that date back 250 years to the days of old Siam.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Baan Kudichin Museum, 271 Soi Kudichin 3, Thetsaban Sai 1 Rd, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
You will learn and see the history, culture and traditions of the community. Try a Sappayak snacks, influenced by Portuguese heritage, with minced pork, chili and potatoes sprinkled with tamarind, then cooked over a charcoal burner (The museum is closed on Mondays).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kian Un Keng Shrine, 230 Thanon Thetsaban Sai 1, Khwaeng Wat Kanlaya, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
There is a beautiful hand-painted mural and intricate carvings and is an exquisite representation of traditional Chinese architecture on the riverside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bang Luang Mosque, 151 Thanon Arun Amarin, Khwaeng Wat Kanlaya, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
A peaceful Muslim community. We will take you to visit the unique Bang Luang Mosque which is the only mosque made from brick and concrete in traditional Thai-style in Thailand, instead of the typical dome-shaped roof. Also, the gables are decked with plaster stucco of tri-ethnic artworks with Thai traditional motif lining the gable frame, the western foliage motif on the gable panel and the flowers in Chinese patterns.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your hotel at 1:00 PM. However, we provide you a private tour with flexible timing that suits on your schedule. Any change please suggesting us what time would you like to start our trip at time of booking.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved then comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Temples or place of worship, you are required for dress code : no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- For children under 4 year-old will be free of charge , and 4 year-old will be charge as adult pricing
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.