Private Tour : 2 Days Delhi and Agra Tour
Short Weekend tour which takes you to the two most beautiful cities of the country – Delhi and Agra. Explore the colors of the capital city Delhi and take back some special and memorable moments.
Awaken your spirit of love with a visit to the city of love, Agra. The itinerary has been specially designed to meet the requirements of every traveller. Here is a detailed itinerary for the tour:
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ac Car with driver
- Mineral Water,
- Toll tax,
- State tax,
- Permit fees,
- English Live in Delhi-Agra,
- All Disposal & Sight seen by Air conditioned Car.
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fee,
- Camera charges,
- Driver and Guide Tip,
- Food bills,
- Personal Expenses such as tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc,
- hotels, Rickshaw Ride
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
- Day 1. Old and New Delhi Sightseen
Pick up from the Delhi hotel 9am visit - India Gate, President House, Parliament House, Himayun's Tumb, Qutub minar, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Walking and cycle Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk Market to explore - Kinnari Bazaar(Wedding Market), Parantha Wali Gali(Indian Breakfast Street), Textile Market(Wholwsale Market), Books market(Books, Notebooks, Wedding cards etc), Spice Market(Grind and Whole Spices) also visit Fateh puri Mosque, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, jain temple, Shiva Temple etc and rest in hotel.
Day 2. Same Day Agra Trip
Pick up from Delhi hotel 7am and Proceed to Agra (By Express Haighway)and Visit Taj Mahal(Symbol of love), Agra Fort, Baby Taj Mahal(Id-mud-Daula) then come back delhi and drop to hotel/Airport.
Departure Point :Pick up from Delhi hotel only
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Drop off Delhi hotel or Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Akshardham, Lotus Temple, Red Fort close on Monday.
- Old Delhi Chandni Chowk market close on Sunday.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Every Friday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.