Private Tobruk Sheep Station Day Tour from Sydney Including BBQ Lunch
Discover the NSW Outback and Tobruk Sheep Station on this private full day trip from Sydney. Set on a high plateau above the Hawkesbury River, Tobruk Sheep Station is a working sheep station and is surrounded by state forest and bushland. Learn about life on a sheep station; how to crack a whip and throw a boomerang, watch the Australian cattle dog round up a herd of sheep and witness the incredible display of sheep shearing. The tour also includes morning tea and a BBQ lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea - Billy Tea and Damper
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tobruk Sydney
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glenorie, Glenorie, Hornsby, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Depart the hustle and bustle of Sydney for a leisurely drive through the leafy northern suburbs and the semi rural regions north of Sydney.
Stop At: Tobruk Sydney, 5050 Old Northern Rd, The Hills Shire, New South Wales 2756 Australia
Relax and enjoy the day as the Stockmen guide you through a four hour interactive and authentic outback experience, full of fun, good old Aussie humor and delicious food.
Assemble at Drovers’ Camp and enjoy Billy Tea and Damper, the traditional refreshment for Stockmen and Drovers. See a sheep muster and a working dog display.
Enjoy a demonstration by your shearer in the art of shearing a sheep, conducted in the most unique shearing shed in Australia. You will also have the opportunity to try your hand at shearing a sheep!
Indulge in a traditional Aussie BBQ lunch with a delicious BBQ steak, salad, tea and coffee. Experience a demonstration of whip cracking and Boomerang throwing by the local Stockman, then take the opportunity to try it out for yourself!
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Wisemans Ferry, Wisemans Ferry, Hawkesbury Valley, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
On your journey back to Sydney, your guide will take you to some of our secret locations such as Wisemans Ferry, with it’s rich history and beautiful sandstone escarpments all around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tobruk Program is a public show. Your exclusive private vehicle and guide will provide expert commentary and sightseeing oppoortunities on your way to Tobruk. On your return trip, your guide will take you to some of the secret sights of Sydney!
- It is approx 1.25 hours journey from your Sydney Hotel to Tobruk Sheep Station
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.