Private Tianjin Tour to Huangyaguan Great Wall with Flexible Departure Time
Join this private day tour to visit one of the seven wonders in the World -Great Wall of China at Huangyaguan Section. Great Wall of Huangyaguan is considered as the miniature of Great Wall of China. International Field Marathon racing is held at Huangyaguan Great Wall since 1999. This private tour includes tasty local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. The tour contains no factory and shopping stops which keeps the focus on the main sites.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Tianjin City Center
- Private tour
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng)
- Entry/Admission - Huangyaguan Great Wall Tourist Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng), Jixian County, Tianjin China
Your English speaking guide and private car will pick you up at your chosen time in your hotel's lobby. Then heading directly to Huangyaguan Great Wall which takes about 2.5 hours. On the way you will enjoy beautiful countryside view, your tour guide will explain the related histories and stories, feel free to ask your tour guide any questions if you have.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huangyaguan Great Wall Tourist Area, 30 km North, Ji County 301900 China
Once arrive at the Huangyaguan Great Wall, your tour guide will lead the way and accompany you during the tour to explain histories and stories. You will spend 2-3 hours here to absorbing the spectacular views over the mountains.
The Huangyaguan Great Wall originally constructed in the Northen Qi Dynasty (550-557) and it was repaired by General Qi Jiguang in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). The Huangyaguan Great Wall with a total length of 42 kilometers, 52 watch towers and 14 beacon towers were built along this section. This section of the wall was restored between 1984-1986, and opened to the public in 1987. There are 20 watch towers being restored with total length of 3 kilometer.
Afterwards you will have lunch in a local restaurant , then your guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in Tianjin.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.