Private Tianjin Day Tour to Huangyaguan Great Wall and Dule Temple
Visit attraction highlights of Tianjin including Huangyaguan Great Wall and Dule Temple in a day with personal tour guide, private pickup and drop-off service, and Chinese lunch. This is the most time-efficient and hassle-free way to see Tianjin for your short stay or short excursion from Tianjin Cruise Port.
We can pickup and drop-off from / to:
1. Your hotel in central Tianjin (an extra transfer fee may apply if you want to be picked up and drop off in Beijing)
2. Tianjin Cruise Port (Cruise name and disembark time are required at the time of booking.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel (or Tianjin Cruise Port) pickup and drop-off
- Admission ticket to Huangyaguan Great Wall and Dule Temple.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng)
- Entry/Admission - Dule Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodations
- Personal expenses
- China visa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng), Jixian County, Tianjin China
At around 8:00am, your private tour guide, driver, and vehicle will pick you up from your hotel in Tianjin (or Tianjin Cruise Port) and drive to Huangyaguan Great Wall which runs on the ridge of mountains to the north of Tianjin. But if you want to start the tour a little late, please tell us at the time of booking.
Huangyaguan Great Wall is listed as one of the cultural heritage of the world and one of the ten most popular attractions in Tianjin. It was initially built in Northern Qi Dynasty (550 A.D.- 577 A.D.) and later renovated and extended in Sui Dynasty (581 A.D. - 618 A.D.) as well as in Ming Dynasty (1368 A.D. - 1644 A.D.). The original wall of this section has a length of 26 miles (42 kilometers) but suffers extensive damage throughout its long history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dule Temple, China, Tianjin Shi, Jizhou Qu, 武定步行街
You will visit Dule Temple which is one of the three existing temples built in Liao Period. The temple is the best example of wood structured architecture in ancient China. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Tianjin Cruise Port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from:1. Your hotel in central Tianjin. Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location at the time of booking. An extra transfer fee may apply if you want to be picked up and drop off in Beijing.2. Tianjin Cruise Port (Cruise name and disembark time are required at the time of booking.)Ports
- Tianjin Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.