Private Therisos, Zourva and Meskla Day Trip from Chania
Make the most out of your stay in sun-soaked Crete and let your local driver show you around in a fully customizable tour!
Your tour will start from Therisos a small Cretan village, situated 16 km from Chania town. This village has a remarkable history about the independence of the Cretan people. The beautiful Thériso Gorge with its dramatic scenery can be seen from the road as it runs along the gorge for 6 km.
Then, you will head to Zourvas, located in the hinterland of Crete, 24 km away from the town of Chania. From there, a tarred but steep road leads to the border of Lefka Ori.
The next stop is Meskla, a small and quiet traditional village, situated in the Keritis Valley and has the traditional stone houses. Through the valley runs a river, and you can see the White Mountains on the horizon. The village of Meskla was destroyed during the Venetian period and also during the Turkish period.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgeable of the places visited
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chania Town, Chania Town, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Chania is a city on the northwest coast of the Greek island of Crete. It’s known for its 14th-century Venetian harbor, and it's 16th-century lighthouse with Venetian, Egyptian and Ottoman influences.
Stop At: Theriso 731 00, Greece
Therisos is a small village built on the foot of the White Mountains at an altitude of 580 meters, 16 km south of Chania town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zourva 730 05, Greece
Zourva village, near Chania in Crete, is a mountainous village on the footsteps of white mountains.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Meskla, Meskla, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Meskla is a village located 21 km from Chania. It is built at an altitude of 200 meters in the hills in the valley of the river Keritis and behind it towering the White Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Chania. Please note that pick up from Chania Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Chania airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Chania International Airport "Ioannis Daskalogiannis", National Road, EO Aerodromiou Soudas, Chania 731 00, Greece
- Souda Mare, Souda 740 60, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.