Private Textile Tour in South Delhi
In this tour we will give you very personalized experience of Indian Textile Industry. You will see
1. How local weavers stitch Indian Ethnic Dress.
2. Local Stitching.
3. Men and Women Ethnic Wear Stitching.
4. Handicrafts on clothes.
5. Handmade Embroidery.
6. Phulkari Dupatta Embroidery.
7. Local Fabric Stitching.
8. Local Indian Textile Industry.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any Meals
- Any Other which is not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
We will take you at South Delhi location for Live Stitching experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.