Private Terra-cotta Warrior, City Wall,Muslim Food Street with lunch tour
Spend one day to visit all top sightseeings in Xi'An. and taste local snack during the evening. We tailor made trips according to your wishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Excellent English- speaking guiding service
- Private tourist van and professional driver
- All the entrance tickets of the sites
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Bottled mineral water
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Others not mentioned on the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
At 9am, greet your personal guide at your hotel lobby for the hour-long journey to the first stop of the day: the UNESCO-listed Terra-Cotta Warriors, known to some as the eighth wonder of the world. You'll travel in climate-controlled comfort with a dedicated driver. Explore the vast archaeological excavation, full of thousands of life-sized soldiers, each with individual faces and expressions, which accompanied the first emperor of China to his grave. You'll spend the morning at the site, which is home to fascinating museums as well as great photo opportunities
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Next, it's time to discover a fast-disappearing Chinese form of living. When you visit a cave village, you will meet the owner of cave home --- Mrs. HUANG, one of the last remaining cave dwellers in her village who has been living in the their 300-year old cave for over six generations. As you tour her home, you'll learn about the history of the practice, and can ask her questions about her daily life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Now, it's back to the city, where you'll visit Xian's old city wall, probably the most complete and best-preserved city wall in all of China. This mighty edifice is about 8 miles (13.5 kilometers) long. You will ride the bike to get bird’s eye view from top of this ancient city wall.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Finish your busy day by discovering Xian's Muslim heritage: an important stop on the old Silk Road, the city has a rich multicultural history. you will stroll down Muslim Street, Xian's street-food epicenter: sample Chinese Muslim food from lamb kebabs to noodles and pancakes (own expense), and watch the food cooking processing. Your driver will drop you back at your hotel around 6:00pm. Your pleasant private tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all travelers who stay in Xi'An City within 3th ring roadPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.