Private Terra Cotta Army Tour with Airport Transfer
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Xi'an experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off Xi'an's biggest attraction: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. A comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, and lunch are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Airport drop-off serivce
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your friendly tour guide at 9:00am in your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to the Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses.he Terra Cotta Army is considered as the no.8 ancient wonders in the world. The UNESCO world heritage. It is a form of funerary art buried with over 2000 years history. You will spend about 2 hour visit here. Followed by a delightful Xi'an style noodles by the museum.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you to Xianyang International airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.