Private Temple Tour Chiang Rai Include Entry Fees / Pick Up Only In Chiang Rai
Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour to the most famous temples of Chiang Rai. Your private driver / tour guide will show you the magnificent White Temple, Wat Huay Pla Kang, Blue Temple, Wat Phra Keo and a little Cave Temple directly at the Kok River. Choose your break for Thai lunch in a local restaurant. This 6 to 7 hour temple tour includes pick up and drop off at your hotel, lunch, botteled drinking water, entrance fees and a daily travel insurance.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Thai lunch and botteld water are include
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- One Day Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
What's excluded :
- Private Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
The white temple was created by Thai artist Chalermchai Kositpipat. With the construction of the temple he has set himself a memorial and made his hometown a great gift. The Ubosot is the absolute highlight of the visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Huay Pla Kang, 553 Moo 3 Rimkok, Chiang Rai 57100 Thailand
Often mistakenly called Chiang Rai's Big Buddha for its large white statue that is actually a representation of the goddess of Mercy ( Guan Yin), Wat Huay Pla Kang is a mix of the 85 meter high Guan Yin stature, an amazing white temple and a pagoda in Myanmar style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Rong Seur Ten (Blue Temple), 306, Moo 2 Maekok Rd Rim Kok, Chiang Rai 57100 Thailand
Wat Rong Suea Ten is simply called The Blue Temple. The large ordination hall was completed in 2016 and is therefore relatively unknown to tourists. The name Suea Ten literally means dancing tiger. The temple is similarly rich in artistic value and just as fantastic in the execution like the white temple. The creators of this blue wonder were once the disciples of the builder of the White Temple.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), 19 Moo 1, Tambol Wiang, Ampur Muang, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand, Chiang Rai Thailand
Wat Phra Kaew is probably the most famous of the Buddhist temples in Chiang Rai after the White temple and the Wat Huay Pla Kang. It is sometimes informally referred to as the Bamboo Temple of the Jade Buddha. It is the oldest temple of Chiang Rai dating back to the 14th Century and is home to a Jade Buddha replica of the original Jade Buddha discovered here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up 09.00 am at your hotel in Chiang Rai. We pick up in a radius of 5 km from Chiang Rai Night Basar. If you stay more far away please contact us.Airports
- Chiang Rai Airport, Chiang Rai Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.