Private Taxi Transfer from cruise port in Amsterdam to a hotel in Amsterdam
You will be picked up at your cruise/port terminal in Amsterdam and will bring you to your hotel or other address in Amsterdam.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional driver
- Cruise pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Skip the stress to arrange your transfer from the cruise/port terminal in Amsterdam to your hotel or other addres in Amsterdam. You will be picked up at the meetingpoint (red/white cubes) near the exit of the cruise terminal by a professional driver approx 45 minutes after your cruise ship has arrived. Your driver who helps you to carry your luggage, speaks English and wear a suit with tie. He will also hold a namesign with your name on it. So relax and enjoy because you will be transported in a luxury Mercedes sedan or Mercedes minivan with airconditioning, WiFi, bottles of water and leather seats.
Departure Point :
Pick up at any cruise port in Amsterdam. Provide us your pick up address or pick up location and pick up time.
PortsPort of Amsterdam, De Ruijterkade 7, 1013 AA Amsterdam, NetherlandsPort Of Amsterdam, Sixhavenweg 15, 1021 HG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province - Drop off at any hotel only in Amsterdam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide us your departure time from the cruise and pick up address
- 20 minutes waiting time after the departure time. Thereafter we will chatrge extra costs
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private transfer so no other people will join in the car. Our vehicles will be cleaned after every transfer, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.