Private Tarragona and Sitges Tour with Hotel pick-up from Barcelona
Travel back in time to the ancient capital of Hispania and enjoy the modern charm of Sitges. Live a day in the warmer shores of Catalonia. You will first travel to Tarragona, also known by its ancient name 'Tarraco', and then make your way to beautiful Sitges. You will finish the day in San Sebastian, the best urban beach in Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour of Tarragona Old Town
- Entrance ticket to Tarragona Amphitheatre
- Entrance ticket to Tarragona Circus
- Walking tour of Sitges Modernist architecture
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Murallas de Tarragona
- Entry/Admission - Amfiteatre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
This tour will start from your accommodation in Barcelona. Your guide will pick you up at any apartment or hotel you are staying at.
Once the pick-up is completed, you will head to the fist destination of your daytour.
Stop At: Casco Antiguo de Tarragona, Tarragona Spain
When the pick-up is completed, head 62 miles south of Barcelona on the Costa Dorada. Tarragona is home to one of the most important and best preserved Roman archeological sites of Spain.
There, you will be amazed by the impressive “Devil’s Bridge”, an aqueduct of 711 feet (217 meters) long and 85 feet (26 meters) high.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Pont del Diable, Tarragona Sant Pere Outside of Town on N240, 43006 Tarragona Spain
While being in Tarragona, you will admire the impressive 'Devil’s Bridge'. This aqueduct, 711 feet (217 meters) long and 85 feet (26 meters) high, is a spectacular example of the advanced Roman engineering.
Stop At: Murallas de Tarragona, Av. Catalunya S/N, 43003 Tarragona Spain
Further on, you'll begin the walking tour, where you will discover the many still preserved remains of this civilization, while our guide provides their most exciting stories.
You will be able to explore the ancient walls surrounding the city and be immersed into one of the best preserved circuses in Europe, hidden under building structures from the 19th century. You will see as the traces of the ancient Roman forum live in the present with the medieval and modern Tarragona.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amfiteatre, Parc del Milagro, 43004 Tarragona Spain
Finally, you will get the chance to enter the amfitheater, located on the shore of the Mediterranean since the 2nd century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: SITGES, Unnamed Road, 08870, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
After this tour in the footsteps of our distant past, you will get back on the road to head to another charming town full of colors and modernist spirit, Sitges.
Sitges is a special location where the mountains kiss the sea. It is a mixture of traditional fishermen’s houses with a bohemian and lively atmosphere, full of little boutiques, restaurants and street artist and musicians.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- If you are staying outside of the area, please contact us.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.