Private Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town and Flamenco Show
Enjoy the Tapas Walking Tour and Flamenco Show in Barcelona and wander through a Spanish culture experience with some tasty tapas and finish the evening watching a live flamenco show in Barcelona´s Gothic quarter. The tour begins with a walk through the streets of Barcelona where you will be able to see the most interesting places of the old town alongside a professional enthusiastic guide. Finally you will go to a typical Flamenco theatre to enjoy an incredible and exciting flamenco presentation which lasts 40 minutes, with a part of a dance and singing, which is famous worldwide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Dinner - 2 pintxos on choice, Local cheeses assortment, Iberian ham and charcuterie,Catalan bread with tomato (pan con tomate),Spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas), Handmade croquettes
- Flamenco show at a Barcelona theater
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wine, Beer or Soft-drink on choice
- Night tour of Barcelona Old Town
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food or beverages other than specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide on Plaça Catalunya, and get ready to have an amazing experience, combining a Flamenco show with eating Tapas and a stroll through the Gothic Quarter of the city.
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
First of all, you will head to the famous avenue of Ramblas, where you will get introduced by your guide to the local gastronomy, including a stop at a downtown Spanish bar. There, you will have the chance to enjoy a tasty selection of tapas with a drink: local specialities, traditionally consumed by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
During the tour, you will be able to explore the Old Town of Barcelona, visiting places of high tourist interest through streets with 2,000 years of history...
Later on, you will get amazed by the magic of flamenco, a traditional Spanish art, composed by music, songs and dance. Enjoy a 40-minute show at a Tablao flamenco where you’ll get blown away by the city’s best singers and dancers.
This experience will be unique and of high cultural value, since flamenco is recognized by UNESCO as intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- 0-2 years old: free of charge / 3-8 years old: 50% discount, based on the price of two adults / 9+ years old: adult price
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- meeting point: In front of the Hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
- Other languages upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.