Private Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Modernist Area with Dinner included
Indulge in the flavors of Barcelona on this half-day private gastronomy tour of Barcelona. During four stops, explore local places that offer authentic food with a guide. Each offers world-famous tapas, but with a Catalan twist. Visit places known by locals but still unknown to outsiders, and learn about Barcelona’s rich culinary traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drink tastings
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All food tastings paired with local Wines, Beers or Refreshments on choice
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at Avinguda Diagonal, 423, at 07h00 PM to enjoy a real foodie tour in Barcelona, you won’t easily forget. A tour through Barcelona’s bars, restaurants, and cobblestone alleyways filled with gastronomic history, traditions, and, of course, lots of good food your won’t find anywhere else.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
First stop of this tour is an old Bodega, where you will taste some traditional Spanish and Catalan tapas and drinks.
Secondly, you will visit a bar known for its Pintxos (little snacks from the northern regions of Spain) and considered to be one of the most renowned bars of the city.
The third stop will be at a very popular place among the locals, where typical tapas are served as a mix of fish, meat and vegetables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eixample, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia
To conclude this gastronomic tour, you will enter a restaurant where you will be able to find meat dishes and drinks from the typical Spanish and Catalan culture, making you feel like a real foodie. After, ask your guide for some recommendations, and continue discovering new flavors on your taste palate on your way through Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avinguda Diagonal, 423, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- 0-2 years old: free of charge / 3-8 years old: 50% discount, based on the price of two adults / 9+ years old: adult price
- Other languages available upon request
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request
- Meeting point: Close to the Casa Sayrach, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.