Private Tangier in 1 day
This is an opportunity to travel to the African continent from Seville with all the comforts. You will visit the city of Tangier in full, with lunch, visit the carpet factory, traditional pharmacy and Lunch in a typical restaurant included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangier, Tangier, Tangier-Tetouan Region
On this full day trip from Seville and with an approximate duration of 13 hours we will know first hand the "black continent" and the Islamic culture in Morocco.
We will leave from Seville at 06:00 in the morning approximately, we make the journey by car to Tarifa.
It is at this point where our journey really begins, on board the Ferry we will cross the Strait of Gibraltar: place with an emblematic position between two continents, Europe and Africa, and between 2 seas, the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
On this route you have an overview of the African and Spanish coasts and sometimes we can see seabirds and dolphins or whales that cross these waters on the way to the Mediterranean.
Once in Tangier (approximate arrival at 10:00 am), a local guide will receive us, who will accompany us throughout the journey and will introduce us to what we will observe in it.
We begin with a panoramic visit of the city of Tangier, where we will see the different neighborhoods. Small stop near the Summer Residence Palace of the Moroccan Monarchy, where we can take a camel ride or photograph ourselves next to them.
We continue our visit to enter the Medina, composed of the ancient city surrounded by the defensive wall, where we will find bustling and narrow streets painted blue: it is here where we can really observe the flow of indigenous people.
In this part of the trip we will visit a traditional Berber Pharmacy and a carpet factory, where we are exposed to the different materials and forms of clothing depending on the area of Morocco in which we are. We will also enjoy a typical lunch with 2 dishes plus a snack (drinks are not included) and we will finish with the traditional mint tea with some Arabic cupcake.
Lunch included in the price.
At 15:00 pm we take the ferry back to Tarifa, once there we return to Seville by car.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.