Private TAJ MAHAL SUNRISE TOURS
SUNRISE AGRA TAJ MAHAL DAY TRIP
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Destination covered:- AGRA
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Pick up from Airport & proceed to Agra by Car.
Early Morning our driver will pick you up at airport 3 am and you will proceed to Agra. Midway you will stop for refreshment. you will reach Agra and meet your tour guide. Proceed to the Taj Mahal.
Visit Taj Mahal
you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
Breakfast / Lunch in a Agra's Best Restaurant
After visiting Taj Mahal you will be taken to a Agra's Best Restaurant to have lunch.
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Visit Agra Fort
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Stop At: Delhi, India
Proceed back to Delhi
Finally you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of Taj and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever.
Arrive Delhi & drop to your airport.
On arrival at Delhi you will be dropped at your airport for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Early Morning our driver will pick you up at airport 3 am and you will proceed to Agra.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.