Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour with Entrances Fee + Lunch - 2021
Overview Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. With a private guide, you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj), and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
This Tour can be customized as per your choice in last minute
Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
Ensures a more personalized and flexible experience Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Professional English Speaking Driver as per Tour
- Private professional English Speaking Tour Guide as per Tour
- Private Air Conditioned Four Door Sedan Car as per programme
- Entrances tickets of Monuments as per programme
- All Fuel and Interstate Tax included
- Parking fee of monuments and airports
- Bottled water and wet tissue in the Vehicle
- Cost of Shoe cover included during visit to Taj Mahal
- Meet and Greet Assistance at Delhi International Airport
- Trip included with Hotel pick up and Drop as per Tour
- All Government Taxes and Fees included
What's excluded :
- Any other Services which is not mentioned in programme
After pickup at 0200 hours in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 3-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River. Your first stop is World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide. After this, you will enjoy your breakfast at hotel Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work.
Next you will visit Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am). Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second with the return drive to Delhi.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.