Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour from Delhi
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
India is known for its majestic UNESCO-listed mausoleum—the Taj Mahal. Take the stress out of organizing transport, by having a private transfer to Agra included. After seeing incredible sunrise views, you won’t have to worry about finding somewhere to eat, as breakfast is included at a nearby hotel. You’ll save time and make the most of your day by visiting another UNESCO-listed site—Agra Fort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Monument Entrance fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
We pick you at 2:30am from your hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Be picked up at Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax and 3 hours drive to Agra by express highway.
Once you reach in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal (the UNESCO World Heritage Site), and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your private tour guide on a tour of the grounds.
After Taj Mahal visit take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
After breakfast we visit Agra Fort (the UNESCO World Heritage Site), admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shopping for souvenirs (At your own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (At your own expense).
After a memorable day drive back to Delhi your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide drops you off at your hotel at about 3pm approx.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.