Private Taj Mahal Full day Agra tour by car from Delhi with multiple tour option
Why we are unique well we are unique because we don't treat guest as Clients we give service like family this makes us more unique then others tour.
This tour gives you more flexibility to choose your pricing option, because we have customize special tour option which you will get it once you click on check availability and then you will find the option hence we can be flexible according to your need.
per adult from
8 to 14 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Tipping to Guide and driver (minimum tipping should be 500 Rs)
- Any insurance cover
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi Railway Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will picked up from Delhi from any location and drive to Agra via Yamuna Express which is a drive of 3 hours. On arrival in Agra Fresh en up in a hotel and then Proceed to Taj mahal which is a world Heritage site and famous for its iconic white marble building. The Building is made up of White Marble made by Shah- Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal. Your guide will make your tour more interesting by his live commentary, He will also help you in clicking the photos.
Entrance ticket cost- 20 USD approx per person (1300 Rs indian currency)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Later on Visit the Agra fort which is made up of Red sandstone. The fort was a residential place of mughals. you will see wonderful palaces, Bathing place for queen, Gardens, hall for public and private audience etc. A visit to Agra fort can you give you glimpse of peeping inside down back in history and lifestyle of mughals.
Entrance ticket cost ;- 10 USD per person ( 650 Rs indian currency)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After visitng agra fort proceed for lunch, your guide and driver will advise you to have lunch in Agra's famous restaurant where you can enjoy lovely Mughalai food. After the lunch Proceed for Baby Taj mahal or itimad ud daulah tomb which is a small tomb made by 4th mughal emperor wife's in loving memory of her father. This building was inspiration for making the taj mahal. This tomb is a also has inlay work with painting work. The gardens all around the. tomb can make you self more relax. This building was made in 1622-28 before the taj mahal. Historian believes that it is Small Taj mahal situated at the bank of the river yamuna.
After visiting the tomb you have some to explore some Handicraft work, Enjoy some Local art in Agra
Entrance ticket cost - : 5 USD per perosn ( 320 Rs Indian currency)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: New Delhi Railway Station, Kamla Market, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
later on you will be driven back to Delhi and you will be dropped to your desired location. Your tour will ends with us with happy memories
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
- About Transport
- For 1 to 3 person :- The tour will be conducted in a Private ac Sedan Cab
- For 4 to 5 person :- The Tour will be condutcted in a Private Ac Toyota SUV Cab
- For 6 to 8 Person :- The Tour will be conducted in a Large Ac coach
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.