Private Taj Mahal at Sunset and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
Experience some of India’s most beautiful sights on this private day trip to Agra, including transport from Delhi.
we will pick you from you'r pickup Point at morning.
4 Hours drive to Agra city.
after Reaching the city you will be welcomed by Local Expert who explain you about the details of both monuments in agra.
firstly we will visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it will take a 2 hours time to complete the fort
then lunch or local market visit if you want to do.
after lunch we will visit Taj Mahal in time to take in stunning views of the majestic palace at sunset.
Choose your group size between one and four or more people (prices vary) Hotel pickup and drop-off is included This tour isn’t wheelchair accessible
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj is unquestionably India’s biggest tourist attraction. It’s renowned as one of the seven Wonders of the World. Tagore called it “a tear drop on the cheek of time”. Unesco considers it a World Heritage Site. Many travel to India just to see it. And a picture by the Taj is what everyone wants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.