Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour from Delhi By Car
Taj Mahal Agra tour by air-conditioned Car comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in an air conditioned car.
- Services of an English speaking local guide at Agra.
- Pick up and drop from Hotel in South/ Central Delhi.
- Parking, toll tax, Inter state road tax and all other applicable taxes.
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fee. (INR 1500 per person for Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Any meals.
- Personal Expenses nature like alcoholic beverages, phone calls & tips.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
7.00 A.M - Pick up from Hotel and drive to Agra via the New Yamuna Expressway.
Visit the world famous Taj Mahal which is a sheer poetry in white marble and its majesty and magnificence are unrivalled. It is the one and only one of its kind in the whole world, which was the ultimate realization of Emperor Shahjehan’s dream for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Post lunch visit the Agra Fort. The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra fort in 1565 A.D although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. It stands at a distance of just 2 Kms from the majestic Taj Mahal, and is built in red sandstone.
Agra is famous for its inlay work on marble, and makes a good market for some beautiful arts and crafts which can be picked up as souvenirs and memorabilia.
Evening drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at your hotel or airport for onward journey.
End of Tour and our services
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Return from Agra will be at about 8 P.M
- This is a private tour by car and can be done on any day except Friday when the Taj Mahal is closed.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.