Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi by Car
Get an up-close look at the history and the landmarks of the Mughal Empire during this day trip from Delhi to Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal--India's most stunning homage to love, and learn how this Wonder of the World was built by Shah Jahan for his Mumtaz. Make a stop at Agra Fort, and learn about the 16th century Mughal monument from your guide.
• Taj Mahal and Agra Fort: Guided Day Tour from New Delhi
• Enjoy personalized attention from a private local guide
• Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Private Local Professional Guide
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument Fees
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
07:00 a.m. Proceed to Agra
You will be picked up from any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida by your English speaking Driver, then proceed to Agra in climate controlled private car, Duration of journey from Delhi to Agra is approx. 3 Hours via Yamuna Expressway, It is one of the finest roads in India. On the way if you would like to take Toilets or Snacks break, you may tell to your driver, he will be happy to do that.
10:30 a.m. Taj Mahal
Upon arrival at Taj Mahal, your guide will join you. He will handover you the tickets for entry to Beautiful Taj Mahal, So you will not have to stand in ques to buy tickets. Plus he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you tour at Inside on Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you would like to spend at Taj Mahal. If you would like your guide to take your pictures with at Taj Mahal then he will be happy to do that for you. Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 p.m. Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal your guide will take you to Agra Fort, here also you will not have to stand in ques to by tickets, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have guided tour of approx 1 hour.
01:30 p.m. Lunch
After guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to hotel for tasty Lunch (not Included in price)
02:30 p.m Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah)
After Lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah), here you will have a guided tour of approx. 30 min.
03:00 p.m. Proceed to Delhi
After visiting these places, your guide will say bye bye to you :-) Then proceed back to Delhi in your climate controlled private car. - 06:30 p.m. Arrive at Delhi Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped off to any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Note: Above timing depends on pace of tour. Duration: 14 hours
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.