Private Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View
Too many Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tours to choose from? If quality and safety is your top concern, book this "Viator Exclusive" experience certified by the travel insider of Viator/TripAdvisor.
This tour is offered by one of the most reputable local tour companies in India! As a family business since 1971, the company specializes in hosting international travelers from U.S., Europe, Australia, and everywhere else, and provide high quality service and cultural experience.
Enjoy a high-class experience that combines a privately guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with a memorable dining experience on the rooftop Sky Deck with the mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal as your backdrop. Visit some of the most popular UNESCO monuments including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Taj Museum with a guide well-versed in India’s architectural history. You can also upgrade the tour to include a professional photographer at Taj Mahal to capture the beautiful moments for you and your family!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch - at Hotel Tajview (if option selected)
- Coffee and/or Tea - High tea at Hotel Tajview (if option selected)
- Professional photographer at Taj Mahal including 5 prints and digital files (if option selected)
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Taj Museum
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tajview, Agra - IHCL SeleQtions
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Listen as your guide enlightens you with interesting stories behind this icon of India. Commissioned by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his third wife Mumtaz Mahal, the domed marble mausoleum took 20 years to build.
Your guide discusses this exemplar of Mughal architecture and shares knowledge of its Persian designer.
Optional Upgrade: Professional Photographer
Ensure you capture every moment of this memorable Viator exclusive experience by upgrading with a professional photographer. Choose five prints and take home a Pen Drive / CD of images from your tour at the end of this incredible day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Museum, Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
Located in the surrounding Naubat Khana complex. This treasure trove of more than 100 artifacts including paintings, vases and coins, provides tremendous insight.
Take a look at the original architectural drawings and plans for the Taj Mahal complex, then drive to Agra Fort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tajview, Agra - IHCL SeleQtions, Fatehabad Rd, Bagichi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Enjoy a 5-course lunch or a High Tea (depending on your selection) with the Taj Mahal as your backdrop. It's a unique experience that, combined with sightseeing, is only available with this exclusive tour.
Take in the superb views from the restaurant’s Sky Deck, an open-sided venue on the hotel’s rooftop providing limited seating and unhindered vistas.
Option 1: Lunch
Enjoy a 5-course meal of local (Indian) and international flavors (Chinese / Continental)
Option 2: High Tea
Steaming cups of coffee or tea are served alongside three snacks and one savory dish during this afternoon experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The 16th-century Agra Fort, which combines both Islamic and Hindu architectural styles. Built by Emperor Akbar on the banks of the Yamuna River, the fort is constructed of red sandstone. Walk around the complex to see the beautifully designed rooms like the Diwan-I-Am (public audience hall) and the Diwan-I-Khas (private audience hall), added by Shah Jahan.
Afterward, you're taken back to Delhi with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop-off service from your hotel, Delhi Airport, or any preferable locations in Delhi or Agra. Please specify your pickup location at the time of booking. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.