Private Taipei Day Tour: Must-visit Spots with English-Speaking Guide
First time in Taiwan? We select 4 must-visit attractions for you. Strolling in Taipei Old Streets, tasting mouth-watering steamed dumplings, visiting the famous monument, and of course, visiting Taipei 101 and overlooking the Taipei City. Taipei 101 used to be the tallest building in the world. And if you see the color of its top at night, you can tell what day of the week it is. Each color from rainbow represents Sunday to Monday respectively.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional driver guide
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch at Din Tai Fung restaurant with set meals (cannot be customized)
- Admission fee of Taipei 101 observatory
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
What's excluded :
- Overtime fee of exceeding the car rental limited
- Admission fee of National Palace Museum
- Any personal expenses, typhoons,delayed transportation, other...
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dihua Street, Datong District, Datong, Taipei 103 Taiwan
Dihua Street is the old street of Taipei. Being prosperous when Taiwan is under Japanese rule, it is also the Lunar New Year Shopping district. You can find many Chinese New Year celebrating items, old traditional goods, and the cultural artifacts. Nowadays there are more and more cultural and creative selection shops opening here. So if you want to buy some souvenir in Taiwan, don’t forget this cultural site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
Longshan Temple is located in the Wanhua district in the west of Taipei. It is built in 1738 by the Fujian settlers to bless the safety of the neighborhood. Tourists can pray for love in front of Yue Lao 月老(the old man under the moon) But apart from Yue Lao, this historical temple also serves a mixture of Taoist, Confucianist, and Buddhist faiths. The Huaxi Night market, Herb Lane, and Bopiliao nearby are also good for visiting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
The high-speed elevator will take the tourists to go up fast, and you can see the scenery changing fast at different height. Go up to the 88th floor, tourists will meet a huge Wind Damper first. It is designed for keeping Taipei 101 stable when the earthquake or typhoon are happening. On the 89th floor, there is an indoor observatory allowing travelers to view Taipei at 382 meters above the ground. On the 91st floor, you can see Taipei Basin at 508 meters high. Xinbeitou Hot Springs, Huashan Creative Park, Xingtian Temple can be seen clearly here. But remember the 91st floor is open when the weather is good.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall is an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress. Liberty Square in the front gate records the history of many student movements. It is also where the National Theater and Concert Hall locates. There are always full of exhibitions and performances here. Apart from that, the architecture of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and National Theater and Concert Hall are also the top-rated attractions. The bigness and stable design of Chinese traditional palace is worth seeing and taking a photo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
National Palace Museum contains the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing court artifact collection. If tourists go to the National Palace Museum, don’t forget to see Three Treasures of National Palace Museum—Jadeite Cabbage, Meat-shaped Stone, and Mao Gong Ding. You can feel the nobility and the meaning of fertility in Jadeite Cabbage, see the realistic stone sculpture of Dongpo pork and get to know the longest bronze inscription of Chinese culture— Mao Gong Ding.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup of hotels in Taipei City.Hotel name and address need to be provide for pick-up and drop-off.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat.In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.