Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens
Enjoy a private tailor-made walking tour of the city of Athens led by a personal professional guide. Customize your tour based on your own preferences and according your places of interest. Visit UNESCO-listed sites such as Acropolis, the icon of Athens, and other important landmarks like the Temple of Zeus, and Acropolis Museum or stroll around the paths of Plaka district. You may follow our suggested program or you can put together with your guide a program according to your special interests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional & licensed guide
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Meet your professional guide and begin your private walking tour from Sydagma square.
Stop At: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Leoforos Vasilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 100 28 Greece
You can see the Monument of the Unknown Soldier and watch the changing of the guards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
We suggest you, as an option, to continue your tour strolling through the Plaka's paved streets. As a main tourist attraction of Athens, Plaka has a lot of traditional restaurants and shops, mainly selling souvenirs as well as furs, leather clothes and fine handmade jewellery, which stay open until late at night seven days a week.
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We strongly recommend you to visit Acropolis. As you walk up the slopes, see the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. Your knowledgeable licenced guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis such as, the Parthenon, the Erectheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple and the surrounding monuments such as the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Observatory as well as the Philopappos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Another option is to visit Acropolis Museum, home to a multitude of archaeological finds from the Acropolis but firstly enjoy a pleasant short walk past Herodion and Dionysos Theater. Acropolis Museum includes major attractions, votives, artifacts of everyday life, archaic statues, Caryatids and the Parthenon hall with displays from the pediments, the metopes and the frieze.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/30/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Flexible itinerary. You can put together with your guide the itinerary that you will follow according the places that you would like to visit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guide will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.