Private Swim with Manatee Adventure in Crystal River
There is nothing better than having the boat to yourself for a manatee snorkel tour! Swim alongside the gentle giants on our professionally guide snorkel tours. The price includes all equipment, full 5mm wet suits, mask, snorkel, towel service, hot chocolate, coffee, hot showers, boat coats and heated changing facility. This tour is for up to 6 people, call us for pricing on larger groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Full 5mm wet-suits (for extra warmth), Mask & Snorkels
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate, bottle water
- Towel Service
- US Coast Guard certified captain and Professionally Insured in water guide!
- Boat Coats for cold mornings!
What's excluded :
- DVD or Flash Drive (available to purchase)
Crystal River offers the best location to see and interact with the Florida manatee, a subspecies of the West Indian manatee, also known as gentle giants. Unlike other areas of Florida, the federal government allows for "passive observation" in the water between manatees and people in Kings Bay. This allows face-to-face interaction with manatees. We provide pre-tour education on passive observation and how to get the best experience during the tour. We also offer a hotel package including accommodations and breakfast with your Florida manatee tour.
Swimming with the manatees and exploring the greater Kings Bay estuary and springs is extremely popular. Manatee tour experiences are best done by snorkeling while wearing wet suits, making the interaction as silent as possible. This way the manatees are more inclined to approach and get close. We maintain new suits and snorkel gear, all included in our manatee tours, as well as full-service facilities for changing. Your in-water guide will be taking videos and pictures of your manatee experience, which will be available for purchase at the dive shop. All our tour boats are fully enclosed in the winter time to protect our customers.
• Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, 1502 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429-4661
• Plantation Adventure Center, 9301 W Fort Island Trl, Crystal River, FL 34429-5376
Departure Point :9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wet suits available in children's size 6 up to 3XL
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.