Private Surfing Lesson in Venice Beach
Experience the excitement of surfing with one of the top rated surf schools in Los Angeles!
With our private surf classes you will get the best quality surfing lesson. All our lead instructors are certified and have years of experience teaching worldwide. The lessons are held in the remote part of Venice Beach - one of the most reknown and iconic Californian beaches. Our private classes are great for students of all levels. If it's your first time surfing or you just recently started, our instructors will provide you with the detailed land lesson and make sure that you are confortable with the surfboard before taking you in the water. If you are already experienced and are looking to advance your skills, you can go straight to the line up wth the instructor coaching and supervising you throughout the entire lesson.
Quality and your safety are our top priorities.
We guarantee you the best surfing experience possible!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Our private lessons last for 2 hours. The program of the lesson will be based on your personal skills and abilities. The instructor will be training and helping you both on land and in the water for the entire duration of the class.
Private classes are suitable for participants of all the skill levels – from total beginner to advance. The minimum age limit is 7 years old.
• Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Departure Point :Venice Fishing Pier, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.