private surf trip around lima
I was born in Bretagne (France), in a village called « The Pouliguen " located in front of the Atlantic Ocean. The first time that knew Peru, was in 2001 and from this moment, I remained hooked with the waves of the Peruvian littoral.
After having lived a lot of time in Australia and The United States and France, my passion took to me naturally to Peru to open a surf shop.
In addition, I offer lessons of surf for beginners and also do surf trips in the southern part of Lima.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- surfboard and wetsuit
What's excluded :
You will discover some of the best surf spots nearby Lima in a surf trip that start from early morning with an after session in a local tipical restaurant.
You can bring your board if you wish to or ask me for one, same thing with your wetsuit.
Departure Point :Av. Almte. Miguel Grau 1420, Barranco 15063, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.