Private Sunset Wine Tasting at Vardia
You´ll visit closest vineyard to Dubrovnik with magnificent sunset above mountains and Adriatic sea. While hiking toward vineyard discover our tradition of cultivating land. Taste walnut liqueur, breathe fresh air and prepare to taste olive oil and craft white wine of Vardia. You´ll be guided by craft wine expert and vineyard owner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Olive oil & home made bread
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting & walnut liqueur
- Bottled water - Tap water in glass bottle
What's excluded :
- Enjoy scenic ride to Vardia (Malaštica) with short photo stop on some of the most beautiful locations above Dubrovnik Old town. After arrival to foothill of Vardia we will start easy hiking toward vineyard of Vardia where we will enjoy best sunset with glass of white craft wine and olive oil. *For children or below 18 years old, we have water or seasonal fruit juice*
You will learn about our land cultivating tradition and hear something about vineyard cultivating techniques. Welcome to our little peace of Heaven...
• Olive oil & home bread - Taste our olive oil & home made bread and use one of three different flavoring for olive oil.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact our all guests before departure to reconfirm pick up or meeting detailsAirports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Gruž port
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.