Private Sunset Sorrento Coast
Against the backdrop of the splendid setting of the Sorrento Peninsula, surrounded by this wonderful setting and enveloped by the magical colors of the sunset, you can sip an aperitif and taste the typical homemade Limoncello.
Departure from Sorrento's Marina Piccola, along the Baths of Queen Giovanna, Baia di Puolo, Massalubrense with a stop at the Bay of Marciano to admire the famous "Cascatella".
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Sunset:
Attractions on the Sunset:
Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro / Bagni della Regina Giovanna / Marina di Puolo / Punta Campanella
Operates: 18.30 - 21.00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.