Private Sunset Sailing Tour
Sail with your party of upto 12 aboard a fully restored 70 foot wooden ship! Sailing Vessel Cloudia is dated all the way back to 1934. We will have a captain and two crew aboard to answer any questions, as well as serve you while you sit back and enjoy the warm San Diego Sun. You can participate in hoisting the sails or you can sit back and enjoy some white wine and cheese. We also have a bluetooth stereo that is available at any time during the charter. We can accommodate 12 passengers comfortably aboard the vessel and below decks we have a beautiful interior as well as restroom.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Salami, Cheese, and Crackers
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - White Wine and Beer
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot Chocolate also
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Get a one of a kind view of the historic ships of the Maritime Museum.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
Sail passed the Midway, up close and personal!
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
View the iconic San Diego bridge from the water!
Departure Point :1403 Scott St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.