Private Sunset Cruise Including Meals And Drinks
Go on a half-day Sunset sailing adventure in the Aegean Sea. Visit the Mythical island of Delos. Relax at the beach, snorkel in the beautiful turquoise water. Enjoy lunch, dinner, wine, and hotel pickup and drop-off included in the tour price. - Sail and explore the islands of Rhenia and Delos. - Enjoy flexible departure times to suit your travel schedule and interests. - Kick back at picturesque Aegean beaches and check out Apollo’s birthplace - Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - In all of Our Tours We Offer Fresh Shrimps, Pasta With Red Sauce , Greek tzatziki , Mix Green Salad , Bread, (Should you prefer a vegetarian meal please inform us at least a day before the tour)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - We Offer Traditional wine , Greek traditional Raki (drink that is popular in Crete island ) water , orange juice.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- No entrance in delos island,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mykonos, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean
Select our private sunset cruise when you book. Then, on the day, depart from your hotel by air-conditioned minivan and travel to new port for your catamaran cruise. Meet your professional skipper and crew, and find a comfortable spot on our modern and luxurius catamaran.Sit back and admire small white houses as your vessel pulls away from dock. Relax and enjoy the sea breezes, and take snaps of the views as your catamaran cuts through the waves of the Aegean Sea. As you sail, enjoy the unlimited traditional wine. After a short sail across the north part of the island, we pass by the small island of BAOS the pirates island, then sail to the archeological site of Delos . As you arrive you will have a short stop in front of the of Delos where you can take pictures of the archaeological site from the catamaran as our hostess will narrates to you the history of island. Then you will sail to the nearby island of Rhenia we wll drop anchor in a small beautiful cove with crystal clear turquoise water for swim and snorkel as we serve you our delicious full meal freshly cooked on board. Next As we arrive back we are pass by the famous little Venice for some amazing photos of windmills and the town. Soak up the sight of one of golden sunsets. Take pictures and enjoy the moment as the sun unravel. Lastly, dock back at the port and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our boats are in the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) opposite is a tavern called (Mathews tavern) we can meet you there any time in the day.Airports
- Mykonos International Airport, Mykonos Airport, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.