Private Sunset and Night Photo Tour
This private tour is 3 hours long and is for 1-2 people. It includes pick up and drop off from your hotel. We will go to the most incredible locations to get the most epic photos of Miami. This is perfect if you want to photograph the best locations in Miami.
This 3-hour tour is designed to master your photography skills during the sunset and once the city lights come on.
This is perfect if you are trying to build your portfolio, want to learn camera settings, composition or simply get some incredible photos of the most iconic places in Miami.
This tour is open to everyone from beginner to advanced photographers. We will teach you everything you need to know about creating stunning sunset and night photos and take you to the best places to shoot the sunset in Miami.
We will start by shooting the sun setting behind the Miami skyline and continue to different epic locations to capture the colorful Miami skyline at night from different locations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- You must bring your own camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
We start off by shooting the sunset over the Miami skyline. After that, we head to a few different locations to get epic night shots of the Miami gorgeous skyline.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Walks of Miami, 1 South Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We are the premier photography workshops and tours in the Miami area. Photography workshops and tours include sunrise, sunset, Everglades National park, Little Havana, Wynwood as well as other local in-studio photography workshops. We offer private tours with transportation included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel, vacation rental or hostel in Miami Beach. Ports
- Port of Miami
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.